|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 09:43 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways Corporation (Nasdaq: JBLU) will waive the change fee to allow customers booked for travel to or from New York Metropolitan Airports (JFK, LaGuardia, Newark, Newburgh, White Plains) on Thursday, Feb. 14 through February 25, 2013, to voluntarily rebook their flights (customers will be responsible for the difference in airfare, if any). Due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy and its effects on the Northeast, many schools were forced to close unexpectedly. As a result, many schools will need to change or cancel Mid-winter break, affecting travel plans in February 2013.
Customers can rebook travel without a change fee or cancel travel and receive travel bank credit by calling 800-JETBLUE (800-538-2583) by December 31, 2012. Original travel must have been booked on or before Wednesday, November 28, 2012 and all changes/cancellations must be completed by December 31, 2012.
About JetBlue Airways
JetBlue is New York's Hometown Airline™ with other focus cities in Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Orlando and San Juan. Known for its award-winning service and free TV as much as its low fares, JetBlue offers the most legroom in coach of any U.S. airline (based on average fleet-wide seat pitch) as well as super-spacious Even More Space seats. JetBlue is also America's first and only airline to offer its own Customer Bill of Rights, with meaningful and specific compensation for customers inconvenienced by service disruptions within JetBlue's control. Visit www.jetblue.com/promise for details. JetBlue serves 75 cities with 750 daily flights and plans to launch service to Charleston, South Carolina and Albuquerque, New Mexico in early 2013. With JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all fares are one-way, and an overnight stay is never required. For information call +1 800-538-2583 (TTY/TDD +1 800-336-5530), or visit www.jetblue.com.
SOURCE JetBlue Airways Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher