|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 09:36 AM EST||
HONOLULU, Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaii-based internet retailer of outdoor supplies, Keinem Global Enterprises Inc., today announced a new e-commerce website: www.OutdoorSuperstar.com.
Founder of Keinem Global Enterprises Inc. and www.OutdoorSuperstar.com, Keiichi Nemoto, said, "We want to inspire our customers to make the most of the environment around them. No matter where you live in the country, there are always outdoor activities to take advantage of, whether it's hiking, mountain biking, boating, camping or even trekking through the snow. Breaths of fresh air alongside an active lifestyle are healthier than a weekend indoors and can also bring families and friends closer together. "
OutdoorSuperstar.com offers a vast selection of products within the following categories and plans to continue adding products as it expands: backpacks, binoculars, canteens, cookware, coolers, first aid kits, multi-tools, knives, flashlights, sleeping bags, walking sticks, portable stoves, tents and more.
The new online store also offers a blog, where outdoor enthusiasts can connect and interact with one another. The blog is expected to officially launch in the upcoming weeks and will share product reviews, best practices for the outdoors, safety precautions, how-to's for various outdoor activities, camping recipes and more.
Visitors of OutdoorSuperstar.com can browse available products by category for convenience and enjoy fast order processing and economical shipping options. Items purchased at the site can be shipped anywhere within the United States and all major credit cards, including PayPal, are accepted. Shipping is calculated upon checkout and economical options are provided via UPS Ground Service.
For more information on Keinem Global Enterprises Inc. and its new online store, visit www.OutdoorSuperstar.com.
SOURCE Keinem Global Enterprises Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher