|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) is a provider of megawatt-scale solutions to the energy industry. On Wednesday, shares of the company fell sharply after it reported it plans to slash its workforce by approximately 25 percent.
Find out more about American Superconductor including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/AMSC
Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) shares of the discount retailer saw its largest gain in over a year Wednesday after it announced it will pay a special dividend of approximately $3 billion or $7 per share.
Find out more about Costco including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/COST
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) shares of the specialty coffee company surged over 25 percent on nearly 5 times the average daily volume Wednesday. The company reported a net income of $91.9 million for the fiscal fourth quarter and said it expects annual net sales to increase 15 percent to 20 percent.
Find out more about Green Mountain Coffee Roasters including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GMCR
Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML) shares of the biotech company soared 40 percent on over 2 million shares traded Wednesday after reporting positive results from a study of their ovarian cancer test, OVA1. "The publication of the OVA500 study advances our strategic plan to increase physician adoption and payer coverage, leading to incorporation of OVA1 into the standard of care for ovarian cancer," interim Chief Executive Bruce A. Huebner said.
Find out more about Vermillion including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/VRML
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks