|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
AVG Technologies NV (NYSE: AVG) provides internet and mobile security to approximately 143 million active users. Shares of the company spiked Wednesday after reporting it has signed internet search and advertising services agreement with Google.
Find out more about AVG Technologies including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/AVG
Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: GPOR) shares surged on over 4 million shares traded Wednesday after reporting test results from its Shugert 1-12H well and announcing its first sales through the Harrison County gas processing complex.
Find out more about Gulfport Energy including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GPOR
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDIX) is focused on the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Shares of the company surged nearly 20 percent Wednesday after analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on the company with a "buy" rating.
Find out more about Idenix Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/IDIX
Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) shares of the automotive educator fell nearly 30 percent Wednesday after reporting net income fell 71 percent in the fiscal fourth quarter.
Find out more about Universal Technical Institute including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/UTI
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher