|By Business Wire||
|November 29, 2012 06:22 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz38mf/telecommunications) has announced the addition of the "Telecommunications Market in Central and Eastern Europe 2011" report to their offering.
The report analyses the situation on the seven telecommunications markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine. The study is divided into eight parts plus an executive summary. The objective of the report is mostly to provide the reader with all the important current statistics, but also with an analysis of differences and similarities between the countries under study. The study also contains a resume of the most important events that have influenced the situation in the telecommunications market in the particular countries in recent two years.
Questions the Report Answers:
- What is the current situation on the telecommunications market in Central and Eastern Europe?
- What are the key similarities and differences between the CEE countries? What is the most promising country in terms of revenue growth in the coming years?
- What infrastructure can be found in selected CEE countries?
- How the CEE telecoms market is going to develop by 2016?
- What telecom market segments will be the fastest growing in CEE?
- What are the investment opportunities on the telecoms market in particular countries?
Key Topics Covered:
Overview of the telecommunications market in Central and Eastern Europe
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz38mf/telecommunications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher