|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 05:02 AM EST||
SNOHOMISH, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- Nationwide on Christmas Eve, statistics show a mad rush to e-gift cards for last minute gifting, which might appear like you forgot that special someone. Instead of waiting 'til the night before Christmas, Dream Dinners, the nation's leading meal assembly chain, offers convenient e-gift cards that recipients can apply right now toward a fun "fix and freeze" meal preparation session at their neighborhood Dream Dinners store. With Dream Dinners convenient service, guests can make an entire month's worth of meals in just about an hour, saving significant time in the kitchen and eliminating the constant "What's for dinner?" headache.
"Dream Dinners is all about making homemade dinners a little easier, they are the ones moms are most proud of. It allows her to get her busy family around the dinner table," said Stephanie Allen, president and co-founder of Dream Dinners, and co-author of the recent #1 New York Times bestselling book, The Hour That Matters Most. "What could be better than the gift of extra time, and pride for that hour that matters to her so much?"
With just a few clicks, gift givers can purchase Dream Dinners e-gift cards at any of the nearly 100 store locations in the U.S. Here are the three easy steps to purchase:
1. Visit the "Buy a Gift Card" page at www.DreamDinners.com, and select the virtual gift card for instant gifting or a hard traditional card mailed via U.S. Postal Service.
2. Select the design you like most, which will appear in the body of the e-mail sent to notify the recipient they've been gifted.
3. Enter a personal message and the e-mail address of the recipient, and add to your cart to purchase!
After recipients receive the email with the e-gift card code and special message included, they simply log on to www.DreamDinners.com to select a nearby location and order the meals they would like to make for their family. Gift cards start at $25 and they're applied directly to any Dream Dinners order.
ABOUT DREAM DINNERS
Founded in 2002, Dream Dinners, Inc. is the recognized originator of the $100 million meal assembly industry. Dream Dinners locations provide guests' monthly menus to select from, then procure and prepare all ingredients in advance, so guests can assemble a number of fresh meals in about an hour, take home to freeze and thaw later to cook fresh on busy nights. With nearly 100 franchises in about 30 states, Dream Dinners saves its guests both valuable time and money at www.dreamdinners.com
Starck Hines Group for Dream Dinners
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?