|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 03:34 AM EST||
PHOENIX, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- The Arizona Lottery is hosting a press conference this morning, Nov. 29, 2012, to announce Arizona's Powerball jackpot win. The $579.9 million jackpot is the largest in Powerball history and the cash option would be $379.8 million, before taxes.
Arizona Lottery executives will discuss details regarding Arizona's Powerball jackpot win. They will release the retailer location where the winning ticket was purchased in Arizona. However, no information about the winner will be available at this time, as the winning ticket is yet to be claimed.
Arizona Lottery executives:
Trish Phillips, Deputy Director of the Arizona Lottery
Karen Bach, Director of Budget, Products & Communications
Thursday, Nov. 29 - 10 a.m. MST
TBD - Second release to be sent with confirmed location.
The winning Powerball numbers are 5 - 16 - 22 - 23 - 29 PB 6. Players can check their tickets by visiting ArizonaLottery.com.
Players must be 21 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets. Overall odds vary by game. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, these materials may be made available in an alternate format. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT STEP. Please Play Responsibly.
About the Arizona Lottery
The Arizona Lottery operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products; it receives no General Fund dollars from the State. Proceeds from sales of Lottery tickets -- over $3 million per week -- fund a variety of state programs. Since July 1981, the Arizona Lottery has paid out more than $5 billion in prizes to players, over $2.8 billion in net profit to the state and almost $591 million in commissions to retailers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London