|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 03:25 AM EST||
HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- Seadrill Limited ("Seadrill") has today acquired additional 1,887 shares of Asia Offshore Drilling Limited (the "Company", OSE: AOD). The shares were acquired at a price of NOK 28.70 per share. Following this acquisition, Seadrill will be the owner of 26,379,530 shares in the Company, corresponding to 65.95% of the total number of outstanding shares in the Company.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Thomson Reuters ONE
+47 51 30 99 00
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?