|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
KIEV, Ukraine, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With a million apps now approved by Apple, it has become more diificult each day for app developers to get their apps noticed and harder still for users to find what they are looking for in the iTunes store. http://www.AppPicker.com has reacted to this by adding some features to its site specifically targeted at bridging the divide between developer and app user:-
- The addition of an "app video trailer" section makes the app discovery process much easier for the user and allows the developer to showcase the best features of their app. Short but informative trailers are hosted on the site "You tube" style and will be categorized for convenience.
- A special, "announcement section" enables developers reach a targeted audience with news and updates about their apps not usually covered in app review websites. Advance publicity and new version releases are all covered here. This gives the readers access to more feedback than currently available on iTunes. Reader's comments also provide developers a more incisive and honest response than iTunes. Open interaction between developers and readers here can only improve the quality of app development.
- The new "interview section" gives readers a behind the scenes view on what it takes for a developer to get their app to the store. This section will host a wide ranging number of interviews with leading developers and promises to have something of interest for everyone. With some apps becoming headline news, readers are becoming far more interested in more than just the apps themselves.
These features are the first of many planned by http://www.AppPicker.com whose mission is to make the process of discovering apps a fun and enjoyable experience. Many iPhone and iPad users, frustrated by the difficulties of finding relevant apps by searching iTunes, use Apppicker.com and other similar review sites to help find the good apps from amongst the crowd.
Future releases will include some clever technology where readers can find even the most niche apps within a few seconds. With 750,000 live apps on the iTunes store it really has become a jungle and AppPicker.com will help readers through that. AppPicker would like to review every app on the iTunes store in depth and its staff of 10, which includes programmers and writers, is doing everything they can to achieve this.
Contact: Tiernan Quinn, +38(0)963115264, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher