|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the market research report "Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities," to their product offering.
No longer a niche value-added service (VAS), mobile marketing and advertising is now a mainstream service offering. As is the case with many VAS applications, there is an interdependency between the mobile operator and various third parties including media companies, advertisers, portals, content providers, brands, and various other intermediaries.
Drivers for mobile marketing include a dramatic increase in smartphone usage, over-the-top applications, introduction of new methods such as abbreviated dial codes, and many other factors. Worldwide share of mobile web traffic alone has increased from 3.8% to 10% from 2010 to 2012. Mobile Internet usage is expected to overtake desktop usage as early as 2014. SMS remains the most common denominator among mobile marketing modalities with approximately 3B SMS enabled phones worldwide. Smartphone penetration of about 1B global users is a significantly gaining end-user target, especially as LTE is deployed allowing for increasingly more interactive, multimedia marketing/advertising solutions.
This research focuses on the challenges and opportunities within mobile marketing and advertising in 2013 and beyond. The report includes a vendor assessment, solution analysis, and prospects for various mobile marketing and advertising modalities. The report also includes the following forecasts:
- Global Mobile Advertising and Marketing Expenditures to 2015
- Global Mobile Advertising and Marketing Expenditures by Ad Type to 2015
- Global Mobile Marketing and Advertising Expenditures by Modality to 2015
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7223768&progid=84981
About Mind Commerce Publishing
The Mind Commerce® mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce differentiates itself from its competition by meeting the unique needs of its clients through customized product development and service delivery.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher