|By PR Newswire||
|November 29, 2012 01:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The 3rd quarter has been a mixed bag of earnings reports as some companies have beaten earnings expectations while other have fallen short. The market has been seeing its ups and downs since the election and continues to do so as we get closer to the fiscal cliff.
Stockpublisher.com has a team of well diverse market professionals that has combined experience of over 30 years that today are providing members with a quick research report on 3 companies. Superior Ventures(OTCBB:SVEN) had a huge day in volume yesterday as the stocks closed up 218%. The Stock is currently trading at $0 0.32 and has seen a HOD $0.03452 its still remains up 1.65% from yesterday's closing price.
Nestle S.A (OTC:NSRGY) -Nestlé S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides nutrition, health, and wellness products worldwide. The company offers baby foods primarily under the Cerelac, Gerber, Gerber Graduates, NaturNes, and Nestum brands.
Nestle has continued to be on the top list for volume on the OTC exchange. The stocks is currently trading at $65.08 and is up 0.93 % from yesterdays closing price.
STMicroelectronics N.V (NYSE:STM)- Is an independent semiconductor company, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices.
PNI sensors has just released news yesterday saying that STMicroelectronics and PNI Sensors have been Selected for Nintendo's Wii U. the Open price for STM yesterday was $5.85 with a high of $6.08 and it ended it's day closing at $6.00.
To find similar research reports that are available for free follow the link below and sign up at http://www.stockpublisher.com
Disclosure: StockPublisher.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Stock Publisher is a wholly owned entity of a financial public relations firm. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
433 plaza real Suite 275
Boca Raton, Fl, 33432, +15613728342.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks