|By Marketwired .||
|November 29, 2012 12:30 AM EST||
HONG KONG -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- Glamastars, the leading Asia celebrity social commerce platform officially announced the availability of Glamaevent.com. For the first time Glamastars members will be able to purchase celebrity-curated cosmetic products and celebrity designed jewelry via its event based sales platform in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore at discounted prices. The celebrities leverage their knowledge and status as fashion icons to actively select and design each item.
Glamaevent will feature limited-duration sales, consisting of leading brands around the world to up and comers specially curated for its members. The site will only feature a select group of brands per day with its events lasting only 3 days. This ensures members access to limited quantities of very select items. Members will also be able to see upcoming events on an interactive calendar.
Cristina Ng, General Manager of Glamastars commented "This is a very exciting step for our Glamastars members online journey as members can now enjoy luxury products at an affordable price. Our team works along with our founders Lisa S and QiQi to find things that women all across Asia will love". Glamastars brings custom-selected cosmetics and accessories from fashion and beauty experts directly to its members mailbox and will be developing proprietary Glamastars themed videos providing tips from select celebrities, brand partners and social media influencers.
Since its launch, GlamaStars has grown to include tens of thousands of members and has been featured in numerous media including Elle, Bazaar and Marie Claire.
Glamastars is a celebrity social commerce platform with features products curated and designed by its celebrity founders. Glamastars mixes celebrity culture, social commerce and online retailing. To gain access to Glamastars websites, consumers can register as members and fill out style questionnaires. Glamastars launched their first brand, GlamaBox.com, with celebrity model Lisa S in October 2011 and its second brand, Glamagem.com with celebrity QiQi in August 2012. The company now operates in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
Ms. Josephine Chan
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks