|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 11:00 PM EST||
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owning and operating a restaurant is no easy feat, but for Dickey's franchise owner, Wallace Owens, it's a dream come true. Owens will be hosting a grand opening event at his Grand Prairie location this Friday, November 30 at 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
"Owning my own Dickey's Barbecue has been a dream come true," said local owner Wallace Owens. "Every day is a new adventure and the folks in Grand Prairie have been nothing short of amazing and supportive."
Wallace Owens opened his first Dickey's location in early September and was bitten by the barbecue bug. It's only been three months since his location opened and Owens is already taking on a second location in Grand Prairie off of Dalworth Street.
"I'm committed to the Grand Prairie community," said Owens. "I'm excited to serve the whole area our authentic pit smoked barbecue. We're even giving the location a minor makeover and can't wait to meet more of the community."
The grand opening will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Customers will enjoy $1 Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwiches and three lucky winners will win free BBQ for an entire year! This store is located at 3710 S. Carrier Parkway and the store phone number is 972-318-9659.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher