|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 09:28 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- Tolima Gold Inc. ("Tolima" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:TOM) is pleased to announce that it has filed its Annual Financial Statements and related Management's Discussion and Analysis for the year ended July 31, 2012 (the "Financial Statements").
Information Concerning Tolima
Tolima is a gold exploration, development and production company with interests in mining properties in Colombia. Tolima's properties include the Remedios Project, located in the Remedios/Segovia mining district in the Antioquia Department of Colombia, with over 11,500 hectares of exploration ground, two mines (the "San Pablo" and "Bartola" mines) and an operating gold processing and recovery plant located in the area of "San Pablo" with a capacity of 100 tons per day; the ANCAL Project, located in the Marmato/Caramanta district of the Caldas and Antioquia Departments of Colombia, including more than 28,000 hectares of exploration ground; and the NORTOL project, located in the Tolima Department of Colombia, including more than 48,000 hectares of exploration ground and the "Papayo" mine, which is being rehabilitated. Tolima is continuing to explore opportunities for the acquisition of additional mining interests in prospective mining districts in Colombia.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher