|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 09:04 PM EST||
CALIFORNIA CITY, CA--(Marketwire - November 28, 2012) - Mobile Mex Media Group is changing from not only the biggest lunch truck marketing and promotions company, but we are becoming more like a full service marketing agency. But that's not the only thing that's about to change. The team started Project Change -- a series of actions to bring positive change in the world. The first thing the team noticed was how miserable people were commuting to work. After some research, they found that 87% of Californians are unhappy commuting. It's time to spread some change.
The company baked several hundred cookies and loaded a lunch truck and took to the streets at peak hours in Los Angeles and "sold" the cookies for a low price of a smile. Yes, a smile.
The campaign not only spreads happiness but it probably built awareness around the new company. What do you think?
About Mobile Mex Media Group LLC:
Mobile Mex Media Group is a nationally recognized Non-Traditional Outdoor Mobile Advertising Company. Not only do we operate our own fleet of the Mobile Lunch Trucks, and Digital Media Company, but we are also experienced marketing & advertising professionals. We specifically plan campaigns to ensure that our clients' advertisement have the best possible exposure to their TARGET audience. Our primary goal is to deliver your brand message to your consumers.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2012/11/29/11G002983/MobileMexImage3-128385302189.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2012/11/29/11G002983/MobileMexImage2-333563955152.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2012/11/29/11G002983/MobileMexImage1-212377682048.jpg
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks