|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 08:48 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the world's most interesting start-ups is set to turn over $500,000 in its first year. They're not bragging but it gives you an idea of where they are at!
Sally Beerworth set up the JOE Foundation in 2011 to make sure that no one going through a break-up ends up snorkelling in vodka or cake mix. She herself had picked up a snorkel in her time.
Newly divorced, she wanted to do something to help people who might also being having a rough time. She formally worked in advertising where she didn't really help anyone.
As a writer, she raises money by selling her silly slogans to women and men all over the world. The fan mail she gets every week, keeps her going. It all started as a little Facebook page that people started following faster than she knew what to do with.
The JOE Foundation now employs staff in UK, USA and Australia. Her office in London is above the Hillgate Pub in Notting Hill...this is no accident.
Sally loves speaking as much as she loves writing, so please get in contact if you would like an interview or some giveaways. She has an Australian accent, if you work with that!
SOURCE The Joy of Ex Foundation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher