|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:45 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Nov. 28, 2012 /CNW/ - OCION Water Sciences Group received US Environmental Protection Agency approval today for a broad spectrum of its products under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act. EPA registration further extends OCION product usage as a bactericide and algaecide with approval for an even wider range of applications in the US than currently authorized by Health Canada. OCION's application was granted without conditions.
For a full report go to: http://ocion.com/news/us-epa-approval/
SOURCE OCION Water Sciences Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?