|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:40 PM EST||
MARATHON, Fla., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Eyepartner has released its TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box that can be white-labeled for any organization. TikiLIVE is Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting platform that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. HTML5 makes it easy for computers and mobile devices to handle multimedia content without having to use proprietary plugins.
When combined with the turnkey TikiLIVE, an end-to-end, HTML5-compatible software and hardware solution is created. The TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box offers a customizable delivery platform, and leverages the power and connectivity of the Internet to deliver a cost-effective IPTV solution.
"We can brand set top boxes to meet the needs of any organization so the brand is always present," said Tim Green, Chief Technology Officer of Eyepartner. "The combination of the TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box's interactive, easy-to-use interface and its HTML5 capability allows more users to access channels than ever before."
The administrator's dashboard allows users to manage all their subscribers. Broadcasters can set the prices and royalty fees for an infinite number of channel subscription packages quickly and easily.
The TikiLIVE HTML 5 Set-Top Box features an Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) and Channel Manager. With its smaller compact design, measuring 1" by 3", the set-top box can be configured to work with most CDNs. The lightweight code means lightning-fast, responsive navigation with less than a one second channel change. Gaming apps and home security features will be released soon for this set-top box.
TikiLIVE's broadcasting platform also offers many benefits and features, including the ability to:
- Easily brand connect, manage and monetize HD content
- Immediately track viewer habits and click-thru real time statistics from every channel
- Allow for uploading, storing and managing networks of SD and HD digital video inventory
- Build an interactive broadcasting network community
- Produce LIVE or on-demand delivery services
- Upload, Transcode and deliver HD or SD video on demand
For more about TikiLIVE, please visit www.tikilive.com.
About Eyepartner: Eyepartner is a software development and hosting company that deploys and hosts rich media enterprise broadcasting software while providing first in class hosting to its clients. Eyepartner solutions focus on delivering high quality video, including both live streaming video and video on-demand (VOD). TikiLIVE is Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting service which provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. More information about Eyepartner and TikiLIVE is available at www.eyepartner.com and www.tikilive.com. To speak with someone directly, please call 305-289-4557.
SOURCE Eyepartner, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks