|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:38 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Carbon Lighthouse is excited to announce the recent closure of a project funding round. The funds will be used to help clients finance energy efficiency and carbon neutrality projects throughout California. Investors included private individuals and businesses interested in supporting meaningful environmental change while receiving an attractive financial return.
"We are very excited to be able to use this new round of project funding to support even more companies, schools and non-profits to become carbon neutral," stated Carbon Lighthouse President, Raphael Rosen. "We never want a cost-effective, environmentally-beneficial project to fail for lack of upfront capital, and this fund will help ensure that it won't," he added.
Carbon Lighthouse CEO, Brenden Millstein commented, "By allowing private investors to gain an attractive return while supporting the transition to a carbon neutral built environment, this project fund fits in completely with our mission of making it easy and profitable to be part of the climate change solution. I could not be more pleased."
This round of funding will be used to support numerous projects completed by Carbon Lighthouse, including energy saving projects for community centers, schools and office buildings.
Carbon Lighthouse, LLC
Carbon Lighthouse is a privately held San Francisco based company that makes it simple and profitable for buildings to eliminate their carbon footprint through a combination of high quality energy efficiency services, onsite renewable energy, demand response and, in conjunction with their non-profit partner Carbon Lighthouse Association, carbon allowances. The company has worked with over 90 clients to identify energy saving opportunities and implement energy efficiency retrofit projects. www.carbonlighthouse.com
SOURCE Carbon Lighthouse
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks