|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 07:10 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/29/12 -- C.A. Bancorp Inc. ("C.A. Bancorp" or the "Company") (TSX:BKP) announced that CDJ Global Catalyst LLC ("CDJ") issued a press release yesterday indicating that CDJ, by itself or through an affiliated corporation or otherwise, on behalf of accounts in respect of which it exercises discretion and control, intends to make an all-cash offer to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of C.A. Bancorp at a price of $3.15 per share.
The Company's Board of Directors will consider the unsolicited offer, and will communicate with C.A. Bancorp shareholders if and when the offer is formally made. There is no action to be taken by C.A. Bancorp shareholders until that time.
C.A. Bancorp Inc.
C.A. Bancorp is a publicly traded Canadian merchant bank and alternative asset manager that provides investors with access to a range of private equity and other alternative asset class investment opportunities. C.A. Bancorp has historically focused on investments in small- and middle-capitalization public and private companies, with emphasis on the industrials, real estate, infrastructure and financial services sectors. The Company is currently executing its realization strategy as described in its publicly filed continuous disclosure documents.
This release includes certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "may", "will", "expect", "intend", "estimate", "anticipate", "believe", "should", "plans" or "continue" or the negative thereof or variations thereon or similar terminology. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will provide to be correct. These forward- looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. Reference should be made to the risk factors published in the Company's most recent management discussion and analysis, which is available at www.sedar.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks