|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:05 PM EST||
REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share. The dividend is payable March 14, 2013, to shareholders of record on Feb. 21, 2013. The ex-dividend date will be Feb. 19, 2013.
As announced in July, as part of the board's annual review of its governance structure, the board decided to make its oversight structure more efficient by reorganizing its committees. The board now has four committees composed of independent directors, instead of five. At a meeting following today's shareholder meeting the board approved changes to the makeup of the board's committees and selected a new lead independent director.
The Audit Committee members are Dina Dublon, Stephen J. Luczo, Dr. Helmut Panke and Charles H. Noski (chairperson). The Compensation Committee members are Dina Dublon, Maria M. Klawe and John W. Thompson (chairperson). The Governance and Nominating Committee members are Stephen J. Luczo, Charles H. Noski and David F. Marquardt (chairperson). The Regulatory and Public Policy Committee members are Maria M. Klawe, John W. Thompson and Dr. Helmut Panke (chairperson).
The independent directors of the board also appointed John W. Thompson as lead independent director.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?