|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:02 PM EST||
UTRECHT, The Netherlands, November 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Select Passes and Global Passes available with a 20% discount
Eurail Group G.I.E., the organization dedicated to the management and administration of the Eurail Pass products, is offering a 20% discount off the regular price of Eurail Global & Eurail Select Passes. The promotional passes must be purchased by December 31, 2012 and are valid for travel through March 31, 2013. The promotion applies to both first and second class Eurail Global and Select passes.
"There is no better time to travel to Europe than in the low season; a traveler finds good value, enjoys fewer crowds and it is in general easier to move around. To now also be able to take advantage of Eurail Group's 20% discount on two of our most popular Eurail Passes, it seems the perfect time to visit Europe," says Ana Dias e Seixas, Eurail Group's Marketing Director.
Eurail Global Pass:
The Eurail Global Pass is the ultimate travel companion and gives the pass holder access to 23 European countries, offering the traveler the flexibility of choosing either consecutive or non-consecutive travel days. Over 82,000 tourists have already traveled this year with the Eurail Global Pass, representing a 15.5% increase over 2011 figures. The national railways of the following countries currently participate in the Eurail Global Pass offer: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (includes Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Eurail Select Pass:
With this pass, travelers can select three, four or five adjoining countries of their choice, provided that they are connected by a participating rail or shipping route. With 24 countries to choose from in total, there are over 975 possible combinations, giving customers true freedom and flexibility. This pass is by far the most popular Eurail Pass. More than 152,000 travelers took to the rails with a Select Pass thus far in 2012, representing a 4% increase over the previous year. Its popularity stems from allowing travelers to tailor-make their European rail journey, being able to choose from 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15 travel days within a two month period and the option to select consecutive or non-consecutive travel days.
Eurail Passes are available from a wide network of Authorized General Sales Agents, operating worldwide. Please visit: http://www.culture-europe.com/uk/culture/booknow.asp
For more information:
Eurail Group corporate website and press room: http://www.eurailgroup.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London