|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 05:44 PM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FindMyCompany announces the latest in an ongoing seminar series on how new Google updates will affect Search Engine Marketing. 'On Tap for Google II' is being held at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema South Lamar on Thursday, Dec. 6th at 10am. For full details and tickets visit http://findmycompany.com/seminars/on-tap-for-google-2-austin-alamo-drafthouse.
'On Tap for Google II' reinforces some of the core internet marketing concepts addressed at the last seminar, but there is also no shortage of major new updates to examine. "You know how often Google changes things up?" asks Stathis Edel, CEO of FindMyCompany and keynote speaker for the event. "Every day. We have some game-changers to go over this time."
The event will also feature a presentation on email marketing, an often-overlooked and effective strategy for all types of businesses. "Some people may not think email marketing is a viable strategy in the internet marketing game," says Leslie Reeves, Constant Contact local expert and FindMyCompany Marketing and Social Media Manager. "But it works. Touching base by email can be just as effective as any other online marketing strategy when it's done right."
This time around each member of the audience will get a specialized website checklist that coincides with topics being discussed during the presentation and allows them to review how complete their own site's digital marketing initiative is. "Believe me, it's great to see people taking notes, but we don't want them to miss the show," says Rusty Boyer, Content Manager for FindMyCompany and emcee of the event. "This way everyone walks out with a clear idea of how they can improve their website's performance."
FindMyCompany always saves the best news for last: the upcoming event includes lunch, with a choice between several dishes prepared by the always-inventive Alamo Drafthouse chefs, and drinks will be available as well. Get out of the office and raise a toast with the FMC team on December 6th. Seats are going fast!
FindMyCompany is a search marketing company headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. Their reputation as a leading SEO provider is nothing new to those in the industry, but it's their recent effort to educate the community with a series of entertaining seminars that is getting them more attention in the growing Austin tech scene.
FindMyCompany Marketing and Social Media Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks