|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 04:39 PM EST||
BEDFORD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD), the leader in tubeless insulin pump technology with its OmniPod® Insulin Management System, today announced the Company will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum at Le Parker Meridien in New York City. Management is scheduled to present an overview of the Company on Tuesday, December 4 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
- The Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Management is scheduled to present an overview of the Company on Wednesday, December 12 at 3:20 p.m. ET.
During these presentations, material information concerning the Company, its operations, strategies and prospects may be discussed. To listen to the audio webcast of these presentations during the event, please visit: http://investors.insulet.com. A replay of each webcast will be available for 10 days after the initial presentation.
About Insulet Corporation
Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes easier. Through its OmniPod Insulin Management System, Insulet seeks to expand the use of insulin pump therapy among people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The OmniPod is a revolutionary and easy-to-use tubeless insulin pump that features just two parts and fully-automated cannula insertion. Insulet's subsidiary, Neighborhood Diabetes, is a leading distributor for diabetes products and supplies, delivered through a high touch customer service model. Founded in 2000, Insulet Corporation is based in Bedford, Mass. For more information, please visit: http://www.myomnipod.com.
Stephanie Marks for Insulet Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London