|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 03:45 PM EST||
ARROYO GRANDE, Calif., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Moon Valley, pioneers in online reputation management, will unveil a new platform at BIA/Kelsey's Interactive Local Media West (ILM West) Conference: GetQwazee.
The ILM West Conference, taking place Dec. 4-6 in Los Angeles, brings together individuals from across the internet spectrum to congregate over new products and events. Moon Valley is a longtime sponsor of the BIA/Kelsey conferences.
Moon Valley CEO, Pete Ryan, said GetQwazee leverages the MyRepMan platform and morphs it for open, free access to business owners, Local Search sites, and data aggregators. GetQwazee.com is a free access Dashboard enabling business owners to expand their marketing reach. Local Search sites and data aggregators can access and publish correct data direct from the source via GetQwazee.org.
"There is a lot of garbage data in Local Search," Ryan said. "GetQwazee empowers the merchant and enables the site to conquer this issue."
With features including frequency rank and domain information, business owners and sites can track Local Search and Social Networking trends for the most worthwhile marketing and advertising strategies. In addition, it's free!
Moon Valley has an additional platform in beta with the Qwazee moniker: Qwazee.me, which allows individuals to manage their reputation online. A full version of GetQwazee will be released following ILM West and Qwazee.me will be released in early 2013 respectively.
For more information about GetQwazee.com, GetQwazee.org, Qwazee.me or the ILM West Conference, please contact Moon Valley Software at (805)994-1040. http://www.moonvalley.com
Contact: Darren Nagorne
Phone #: (805)994-1040
PRLog ID: www.prlog.org/12031935
SOURCE Moon Valley Software
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?