|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 03:45 PM EST||
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lindquist & Vennum announced today that it was voted "2012 Best New Business" by readers of the Sioux Falls Business Journal and the Readers Choice Awards. The firm was also the runner up in the "Best Law Firm" category. The Sioux Falls Business Journal's Readers Choice Awards recognize readers' favorite area companies and business professionals. Business Journal readers cast more than 500 ballots in the eighth annual contest, determining this year's list of winners in 50 categories. Lindquist & Vennum, with headquarters in Minneapolis and an office in Denver, opened the Sioux Falls office in March 2012.
Dennis O'Malley, the firm's managing partner, remarks, "I credit being named "Best New Business" to our Sioux Falls colleagues and their strong relationships throughout the community. We are incredibly thankful for the warm reception by the business and civic community and look forward to being trusted advisors and invested neighbors for decades to come."
Lindquist & Vennum's 10 Sioux Falls attorneys serve the region in the areas of corporate and business law, trusts and estates law, financial institution law, and dispute resolution. The firm will move to permanent office space in the new Lumber Exchange Building at 101 S. Reid Street in late November.
About Lindquist & Vennum PLLP
Lindquist & Vennum's nearly 200 attorneys provide a full array of business, finance, transactional and litigation services from offices in Minneapolis, Denver and Sioux Falls. The firm serves business, governmental and individual clients across the U.S. For more information, visit www.lindquist.com.
SOURCE Lindquist & Vennum LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London