|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 03:40 PM EST||
RICHMOND, Va., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vera's Fine Jewelers and Richmond BMW will host a pre-launch party for the internationally renowned BALL Watch Company on Friday, November 30th from 4-7pm at their showroom (16701 Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian). A select group of customers and BMW enthusiasts will be on hand to meet BALL Watch Company's International Sales Director, William Wallace Roberts III, as he unveils the new BALL for BMW Watch Collection. The collection made its United States debut on November 15th in Tampa, Fla., and the public launch on December 1st from 10am – 3pm at Vera's Fine Jewelers will make Vera's the only carrier of the line in the state of Virginia, and one of just 38 nationwide.
Cocktails and catered hors d'oeuvres will be available for those in attendance on Friday.
"It's an honor to be one of the 38 carriers nationwide of the BALL for BMW watch collection," says Mike Caniglia, co-owner of Vera's Fine Jewelers. "The collection is exceptional in terms of design and quality, and we are excited for its debut in Virginia."
The design of the new BALL for BMW Watch Collection draws its inspiration from the sleek, aerodynamic lines and rugged, powerful pistons of BMW vehicles. The engineers at BALL crafted the timepieces to embody performance, luxury and reliability – all key characteristics in any BMW. The watches even feature tritium tube light-up mechanisms that coordinate in color to the BMW instrument clusters, making their likeness to the automobiles even more apparent.
Representatives from Richmond BMW will be onsite at the launch of the BALL for BMW Watch Collection at Vera's Fine Jewelers, where they will showcase a variety of BMW models and discuss the similarities between the BALL watches and automobiles.
About Vera's Fine Jewelers
Vera's Fine Jewelers started in 1995, when Mike and Vera Caniglia merged their talents to create a unique niche by listening to their customers and turning their ideas into a masterpiece. Vera's Fine Jewelers has three showrooms under one roof with exquisite jewelry from all across the world including custom designs made in store. http://www.verasfinejewelers.com
SOURCE Vera's Fine Jewelers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher