|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 02:16 PM EST||
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® announced today its recognition as one of the 2013 Best Places to Work in Virginia, by Virginia Business and Best Companies Group, as part of its annual survey and awards program. This is the third consecutive year that CEA has been honored by the program, which recognizes the 80 best places of employment in Virginia, benefiting the state’s economy, its work force and businesses.
“At CEA, we are committed to providing our staff with a diverse benefits package and various programs and policies that assist them in living a balanced, family-friendly life,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. “We are thrilled to receive recognition as one of the best places to work in Virginia, and strive to improve our offerings year after year to keep our employees happy, healthy and motivated.”
CEA offers a 35-hour work week with flexible hours, and encourages employees to work from home one day each week, with subsidized broadband service. CEA also provides employees with up to $5,250 per year in tuition reimbursement, and a mortgage assistance benefit, which is a $25,000 three-year, forgivable loan for purchase of a primary residence in Arlington County.
CEA places a great emphasis on employee health and wellness, offering an on-site gym for employee use which is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Additionally, on-site boot camp, strength training and yoga programs are all offered to employees at no cost.
The rankings of the 3rd annual Best Places to Work in Virginia will be unveiled and published in the February 2013 issue of Virginia Business.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $206 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES – The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online at www.CE.org, www.DeclareInnovation.com and through social media: https://www.facebook.com/#!/CEAfeed, http://twitter.com/ceafeed, http://blog.ce.org/.
2013 International CES
January 8-11, 2013, Las Vegas, NV
March 8-10, 2013, Snowmass, CO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks