|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 02:11 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TCK.A and TCK.B, NYSE: TCK) ("Teck") is pleased to announce the appointment of Dean Winsor to Vice President, Human Resources.
In this role, Mr. Winsor will report to the President and CEO and be responsible for Teck's Global Human Resources function. Specific focus will include the development of a people strategy that builds human resource and organizational capacity while effectively and efficiently engaging employees in business priorities.
Mr. Winsor, who has more than 24 years of experience in the mining industry, joined Teck in 1999 and most recently held the position of General Manager, Human Resources before being appointed Acting Vice President, Human Resources in August 2012. He holds an MBA from Simon Fraser University and a Supply Chain Management Professional Designation from the Purchasing Management Association of Canada.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TCK.A and TCK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCK. Further information about Teck can be found at: www.teck.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?