|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 02:07 PM EST||
MIDDLETON, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) introduces the XCalibur1641, a 6U VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) supporting Freescale QorIQ P3041, P4040, P4080, P5010, P5020, and P5040 processors. With support for a wide range of QorIQ processors, the XCalibur1641 is an ideal solution for a variety of conduction- and air-cooled, high-end, military applications.
The XCalibur1641 is an OpenVPX-compliant, conduction- or air-cooled, 6U VPX SBC. The stock processor is a Freescale P4080 with eight PowerPC e500mc cores at up to 1.5 GHz. The XCalibur1641 is also available with a quad-core P3041, quad-core P4040, single-core P5010, dual-core P5020, or quad-core P5040 processor. It supports up to 16 GB of DDR3-1333 ECC SDRAM in two channels, up to 512 MB of boot flash (with redundancy), up to 64 GB of user flash, and up to 256 GB of optional SATA user flash.
Standard I/O for the XCalibur1641 includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to five SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and two RS-232/422/485 serial ports. Application-specific I/O is added easily via dual PMC/XMC sites with a PCI Express interface (x8) to each XMC site. Supported Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available for Green Hills INTEGRITY and INTEGRITY-178B tuMP, Wind River VxWorks, and Linux.
The XCalibur1641 joins the X-ES Freescale P4080 product line, which includes the XCalibur1600 6U CompactPCI module, XPedite5430 3U CompactPCI module, and XPedite5470 3U VPX SBC, as well as the XPedite5400 and XPedite5401 PMC/XMC modules.
About X-ES - Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES), a 100% U.S.A. based company, designs and builds single board computers, I/O boards, power supplies, backplanes, chassis, and system-level solutions for embedded computing customers. X-ES offers cutting-edge performance and flexibility in design, plus an unparalleled level of customer support and service. For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit our website: www.xes-inc.com or call (608) 833-1155.
Data Sheet: http://www.xes-inc.com/assets/products/files/XCalibur1641-DS.pdf
Press Photo: http://xes-inc.com/assets/photos/content/073210_XCalibur1641.jpg
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks