|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 01:13 PM EST||
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NuFACE® is thrilled to announce the launch the FDA cleared Trinity Wrinkle Remover, a red light attachment for the NuFACE® Trinity Facial Toning Device. The removable attachment is engineered with advanced LEDs to deliver a precise combination of red and infrared light therapy treatments to reduce full face wrinkles.
NuFACE® Trinity devices have FDA-cleared microcurrent and LED attachments available for at-home use. Backed by research and clinical studies, NuFACE® Trinity is a simple-to-use, effective, multimodality, handheld device; a virtual anti-aging magic wand.
By delivering these proven technologies deep within the skin, the effects of a NuFACE® Trinity treatment are immediate and cumulative:
- Trinity Facial Trainer attachment is clinically proven and uses microcurrent technology to significantly improve facial contour and tone.
- NEW Trinity Wrinkle Remover attachment uses red LED technology to decrease fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
"When used together, the combination of these two modalities will deliver a noticeably younger looking appearance," says Founder Carol Cole.
Family-owned Carol Cole Company was founded by aesthetician Carol Cole in 2005 to provide her clients with a home-care version of the microcurrent treatments she had provided for 30 years. Since its inception, the NuFACE® Device continues to impress and amaze consumers, professionals and media alike. Behind the scenes of every red carpet event and used by celebrity makeup artists, the NuFACE® Device remains the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look his or her best. Today, the Carol Cole Company offers the NuFACE® Classic, NuFACE® Advanced and NuFACE® Trinity devices as well as a home-care product line comprised of 8 SKUs. NuFACE® is available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, and top spas and medical offices across the country.
For more information, visit www.mynuface.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?