|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 01:03 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Sales Readiness Group (SRG), an industry leader in developing customized sales and sales management programs for business to business sales organizations, has been named a "Top 10" sales training company by Selling Power magazine. This marks the third year that SRG has been included in Selling Power's annual list of leading sales training companies.
In the article, "The 2012 Top 10 Sales Training Companies," appearing in the Oct/Nov/Dec 2012 issue of Selling Power magazine, the editors cite four criteria for recognition: (i) a proven record of delivering results, (ii) innovative delivery and reinforcement methods, (iii) customizable solutions and training methods, and (iv) offerings that meet "the evolving needs of today's sales organizations."
"We are honored to once again be recognized as an industry leader by Selling Power," said Norman Behar, Managing Partner of Sales Readiness Group. "This recognition reflects our team's ongoing commitment and dedication to helping our clients develop and implement highly successful training solutions."
Combining innovative instructional design with a highly engaging, interactive classroom experience, SRG provides customized skills-based training solutions for organizations looking to gain an edge in today's highly competitive business environment.
To learn more about Sales Readiness Group, please call 1-800-490-0715 or visit www.salesreadinessgroup.com.
About Sales Readiness Group
Sales Readiness Group (www.salesreadinessgroup.com) is singularly focused on helping sales organizations improve sales performance through customized sales training, sales management development, and sales assessment programs. Recognized as an industry leader in virtual instructor-led training, SRG leverages its industry leading curriculum and state of the art technology to deliver highly effective training solutions.
Sales Readiness Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks