|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 11:44 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnaval, the leading name in the emerging Brazilian wine category in the U.S., proudly announces the addition of Carnaval Brut to its growing line. After the successful summer release of their red and white Moscatos, Island Club Brands continues to bring a taste of Brazil to the United States with the introduction of Carnaval Brazilian Brut.
Hot on the heels of South American peers Argentina and Chile, Brazil is the fifth largest wine producer in the Southern hemisphere. Gaining in popularity and showing an increasing presence both on and off premise, Brazilian wines are sizzling across the globe. Available just in time for the holiday season, Carnaval Brazilian Brut is the perfect way to add some Latin flair to any occasion, from an office party to a romantic dinner or a New Year's toast.
Carnaval Brazilian Brut joins the fast-expanding Island Club Brands' portfolio, which currently includes red and white Carnaval Brazilian Sparkling Moscatos and Cabana Cachaca, one of Wine Enthusiast's Top 50 Spirits in the World in 2011. Like the Moscato labels, Carnaval Brazilian Brut is handcrafted in partnership with Cooperativa Vinicola Aurora, the most awarded winery in Brazil. Cultivated in the finest growing areas of the Serra Gaucha region in Brazil and made with a blend of Riesling and Semillon grapes, this crisp, aromatic Brut has 11.8% alcohol and is the ideal extension to the Carnaval Brazilian Sparkling Wine collection.
"With the World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in 2016, Brazil is on the verge of taking off in the United States, and we are thrilled to be at the forefront," says Matti Anttila, Island Club Brands Founder. "Through our partnership with Aurora, we are also looking forward to adding several Brazilian still wines to our portfolio in early 2013."
Whether you fill your glass with the new Carnaval Brazilian Brut or the original Moscato, discover Brazil, where every day is a celebration! Carnaval Brazilian Brut has a suggested retail price of $14.99 and will be available December 2012 in select markets, with national expansion throughout 2013. For additional information, please visit www.islandclubbrands.com or follow Carnaval on Facebook and Twitter.
Same Paige Communications | Stefany Cesari | (404) 803-0752 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Island Club Brands
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks