|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 09:12 AM EST||
Centrix Software, a leading provider of workspace computing solutions, today announced that it was selected to present at Cloud & Vitualization Live, taking place December 10-14, 2012 in Orlando, Florida. Tyrone Thomas, Enterprise Technology Architect for Centrix Software, will deliver the session, “Seven Secrets to Building a Successful Application Delivery Infrastructure.”
Thomas will also be joining Simon Bramfitt's workshop, “From Windows XP to the Virtual Workplace: A Detailed Strategy for Implementing your Application Delivery Infrastructure,” on Monday December 10, 2012 from 1:00pm to 5:00 pm ET. The workshop will identify the key steps needed to address the transition to Windows 7 and create a client computing environment that meets evolving business needs.
“My workshop will explore how to successfully transition from legacy desktop management environments to a flexible client computing environment that can support business-led initiatives driven by the growing consumerization of IT,” said Bramfitt. “Centrix Software WorkSpace iQ and WorkSpace Universal are best-in-class examples of key components needed to complete this transition. I look forward to the tremendous value Tyrone will add to the workshop by sharing his hands-on experience from completing so many successful workspace transformation projects.”
Thomas’ “Seven Secrets to Building a Successful Application Delivery Infrastructure,” takes place December 13, 2012 at 11:00am ET at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. It will examine the steps required for building a great infrastructure.
“Enterprise application delivery is incredibly complex, now that cloud, web, virtual and locally installed applications are all part of the mix. But with so much focus on cloud-based application delivery plans, there’s a great risk that critical legacy applications and other delivery options will be neglected—and, as a result, that businesses won’t be able to provide the applications users need in a timely, cost-effective way,” said Thomas. “My ‘Seven Secrets’ session will help IT pros avoid this outcome. Attendees will learn how to monitor the way employees interact with applications and use those behavior patterns to build a strong, flexible application delivery infrastructure.”
Thomas will share his insights regarding:
- A proven methodology for analyzing the usage patterns of users before infrastructure build out
- How to begin with the end in mind and embrace legacy applications as they evolve
- How to determine whether hosted desktops, web applications, local applications or other delivery methods best fit users’ needs
- What's possible with today's technology and how to deliver it
How to Participate
IT professionals wishing to attend Thomas’ presentation, Bramfitt’s workshop and other Cloud & Virtualization Live 2012 sessions can click here to purchase tickets.
About Cloud & Virtualization Live
Cloud & Virtualization Live! delivers intelligent training with real-world applicability on today's virtualization and cloud technologies. Taught by the industry's most celebrated expert speakers, this event is ideal for IT professionals, systems administrators, developers and consultants who want to develop their skill sets in evaluating, deploying and optimizing virtual and cloud-based environments. For more information, click here.
About Centrix Software
Headquartered in Newbury, UK, with the US corporate office in Framingham, MA, Centrix Software provides award-winning workspace computing solutions that optimize the way IT infrastructures deliver applications and content provisioned from physical, virtual, web or hosted platforms. By enabling a user-centric approach to IT service delivery, Centrix Software helps its customers to be more agile, flexible and efficient in how they deliver client-side technology services. Centrix Software’s solutions have helped leading organizations in banking and securities, insurance, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy and utilities, and the public sector. For more information please visit www.centrixsoftware.com.
For the latest information on Centrix Software
# # #
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks