|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:07 AM EST||
BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Limitless Computing Inc.®, a leading provider of 3D mobile Augmented Reality, today announced that a free version of its groundbreaking SightSpace 3D model viewer with Augmented Reality capabilities is now available. Plus, SightSpace 3D and SightSpace Free-D can now be accessed in English, Spanish, French and Chinese.
The SightSpace 3D app enables mobile viewing of SketchUp designs, offering Augmented Reality capabilities, which overlay digital models over existing physical environments. Stereoscopic 3D is available while using Augmented Reality wearing 3D glasses. SightSpace 3D is integrated with the Trimble 3D Warehouse, opening up limitless possibilities. Educators can show famous buildings to students, furniture shoppers can see how pieces would look in their own homes and new countertops, appliances, and more can be viewed as if they were in one's own kitchen or bath.
"We have received several requests for localized versions of SightSpace, and are delighted to provide the app in four languages," commented Dr. Errin T. Weller, president, Limitless Computing Inc. "And now anyone can see how fun and easy SightSpace is by experiencing up to three models at no charge, utilizing SightSpace Free-D."
SightSpace Free-D is available now on the iTunes App Store. All of the capabilities of SightSpace 3D are available as in-app purchases so desired features can be customized, including a purchase for loading more models. More info can be found at: http://blog.limitlesscomputing.com/2012/10/sightspace-free-d-mobile-app-for-sketchup-is-here/
About Limitless Computing
Boulder, CO-based Limitless Computing Inc. has provided cloud computing since 2006, specializing in Augmented Reality. Limitless Computing brought Augmented Reality to Google SketchUp in 2011 with the release of the mobile application SightSpace 3D for Apple and added Kindle Fire and Android devices in 2012. Its newest product, Circulizar, set a new standard for virtual gift-giving through Facebook (www.LimitlessComputing.com)
Limitless Computing and logo are registered trademarks of Limitless Computing Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
SOURCE Limitless Computing Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks