|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 07:05 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 360buy.com ("360buy" or "the Company"), China's leading direct B2C e-commerce company, announced today that it has launched a pilot program opening its last mile delivery service to third parties. Through its directly operated last mile delivery network, 360buy is able to ensure speedy and reliable order delivery with featured services, including cash on delivery, to online shoppers in China.
"Comprehensive last mile delivery has long been one of 360buy's key competitive advantages and a central component of our excellent customer experience," said Richard Liu, the founder and CEO of the 360buy. "Opening this platform to third parties will help vendors reach their customers more efficiently and reliably, and improve the overall experience of e-commerce shoppers in China."
China's fulfillment and delivery infrastructure has traditionally been a bottleneck for the e-commerce ecosystem. To best ensure a superior customer online shopping experience, 360buy has a long-standing strategy to invest and develop its own nationwide delivery network and fulfillment centers. Currently, 360buy owns nearly 1,000 stations and has a courier team of more than 10,000 to provide last mile delivery service in over 360 Chinese cities. For its direct B2C e-commerce customers, 360buy offers same-day delivery service in 23 cities and next-day delivery in more than 150 cities across China.
360buy.com is China's leading direct B2C e-commerce company. Its mission is to fulfill the everyday shopping needs of Chinese consumers by offering a wide selection of trusted products at competitive prices. 360buy.com has the largest and most comprehensive directly operated delivery network in China, including last mile service.
+86 10 5960 8600
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London