|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 05:26 AM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Cooley Manion Jones LLP is proud to announce that our partner John B. Manning was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC) in the fields of Mass Tort Litigation and Class Actions for Defendants.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Mr. Manning chairs the firm's Products Liability and Complex Tort Defense Group, which has an active national presence with offices in Boston, MA, Providence, RI, Wilmington, DE, San Francisco, CA, and Los Angeles, CA. He represents dozens of corporations in litigation throughout the country and serves on several clients' national trial teams. As National Coordinating Counsel for multiple products manufacturers, he directs all aspects of the defense of over 200,000 lawsuits pending in all 50 states.
Mr. Manning concentrates his practice in products liability, toxic torts, asbestos defense, mass torts, litigation management, food liability, professional liability, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, environmental litigation, class actions, commercial and insurance disputes. He has tried dozens of cases and has extensive experience in appellate practice, alternative dispute resolution, expert witness development, and national litigation management. John has served as an expert witness regarding issues in asbestos litigation; he is a frequent speaker and commentator on products liability litigation; and he has coordinated clients' lobbying efforts in the U.S. House and Senate to shape national asbestos legislation.
For more information about CMJ and John B. Manning visit www.cmjlaw.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London