|By Marketwired .||
|November 28, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Based on a three years/20,000 mile per annum profile, CAP Monitor has estimated that the 2.2-litre top-of-the-range EX manual model - expected to be the most popular - will achieve a 40 per cent residual value of its original P11D cost. This equates to GBP 12,325.
This prediction is above the average in the sports utility vehicle (SUV) segment.
Jeff Knight, Editor of CAP Monitor, commented: "It's an all new vehicle with a good standard specification, more modern styling, improved dynamics and excellent real-world fuel economy. There's also a noticeable reduction in cabin noise, increased usable interior space and a more ordered structure to the range."
Lee Wheeler, Manager-Corporate Operations at Honda (UK), commented; "We are delighted that the new CR-V has achieved such impressive residual values. It's critical to have strong residual values in this highly competitive fleet market segment. Leasing company confidence in re-sale values for new CR-V is a major benefit as they decide on its market competiveness. This same confidence in re-sale values also spells good news for retail buyers who are purchasing the car on Personal Contract Purchases (PCP)."
With the arrival of the new CR-V in Honda showrooms, dealers are reporting huge interest in the British built car. Available in four generously equipped trim levels - S, SE, SR and EX - the range is priced from a highly competitive GBP 21,395 OTR for the entry level 2.0 i-VTEC manual in S grade. This model has a 2WD transmission, the first time it has been offered on any CR-V.
The flagship variant is the 2.2 i-DTEC EX manual with all-wheel drive, costing GBP 30,995 OTR.
Famed for its excellent road manners, the new Honda CR-V offers even greater quality, practicality and refinement than its predecessor. Both the 2.0 i-VTEC petrol and 2.2 i-DTEC diesel engines emit significantly less CO2 than their outgoing equivalents.
Office: 01753 590768
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher