|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 02:00 AM EST||
Kofax® plc (LSE: KFX), a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPM™ (business process management) solutions, announces that the Kofax Employee Share Trust (the Trust) purchased a total of 210,000 ordinary shares of 2.5p of Kofax plc in the open market at an average price of 283.95 pence per share on November 23 and November 26 for a total purchase price of $965,891.
Following these purchases 4,955,566 shares are held by the Trust. Kofax decided to fund the purchase of these additional shares based on a determination that this would be in the best interests of its shareholders and employees.
The executive directors of the Company and other employees discharging managerial responsibilities are within the class of potential beneficiaries under the Trust and are deemed to have a non-beneficial interest in these shares but none of these persons have acquired a beneficial interest in such shares.
Kofax plc (LSE: KFX) is a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPMTM solutions. These award winning solutions capture and streamline the flow of business critical information throughout an organization in a more accurate, timely and cost effective manner, enabling our customers to be more responsive to their constituents and better grow their businesses. Kofax solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 20,000 customers in banking, insurance, government, healthcare, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these solutions through its own sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 75 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks