|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 01:24 AM EST||
BLAINE, WA, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - ALASKA PACIFIC ENERGY CORP. (the Company) advises that Mrs. Timothea J Welsh resigned her position as Secretary and Director of the company effective October 17th 2012. Her resignation was accepted by the company.
The company is continuing to analyze several business opportunities available to it: there are two mineral exploration deals and one mechanical business currently being assessed. The company however needs to raise development capital in order to continue, and it is undertaking discussions with potential financiers. The company no longer has any properties under option due to lack of capital resources.
The president is also undertaking an effort to seek other persons, who may qualify for directors and officer's positions, for which he can appoint, to fill vacant positions; until shareholders have an opportunity to vote.
The company has also moved its office from Carlsbad CA to Blaine WA
We seek Safe Harbor:
Safe Harbor Statement; under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained herein which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, certain delays beyond the company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, delays in testing and evaluation of products, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE Alaska Pacific Energy Corp
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher