|By PR Newswire||
|November 28, 2012 12:59 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Copper North Mining Corp. ("Copper North" or "the Company") (TSXV: COL) is pleased to announce it has filed the feasibility study technical report for its wholly-owned Carmacks Copper Project (the "Technical Report") as required by National Instrument 43-101.
The Technical Report is titled "Carmacks Copper Project, NI 43-101 Technical Report Feasibility Study, Volume 1, Yukon Territory, Canada" and is dated October 31, 2012. The results of the feasibility study were announced on November 1, 2012 (See News Release). The Technical Report is available on SEDAR at http://www.sedar.com and on the Company's website: http://www.coppernorthmining.com.
About Copper North
Copper North is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company. Copper North's assets include the Carmacks Copper Project located in the Yukon, and the high-grade, stratiform-copper Redstone Property, located in the Northwest Territories. Copper North trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol COL.
Please visit http://www.coppernorthmining.com.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
"Sally L. Eyre"
Dr. Sally L. Eyre
President, CEO and Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information:
Peter Oates, Manager, Investor Relations
Renmark Financial Communications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London