|By Business Wire||
|November 28, 2012 12:18 AM EST||
Nuix, the Sydney-based worldwide provider of information management technologies, has won the Information and Communication Technology category at the Australian Export Awards. Beating six other national finalists, Nuix was awarded for its outstanding export achievement and clear contribution to innovation and the economy.
Nuix exports its Australian-developed technologies for processing, searching and managing large volumes of unstructured data to more than 30 countries. All of the world's major corporate regulatory bodies use Nuix's patent-pending technology. Other international clients include advisory firms, litigation support providers, large enterprises, government departments and law enforcement agencies.
"We're delighted to have won this award, which recognises the success of an Australian company's innovation and initiative in developing and marketing the world's most advanced technology to meet an essential business need," said Eddie Sheehy, CEO of Nuix. "Nuix has targeted a growing need for organisations worldwide to understand, investigate and manage the large and growing volumes of unstructured data.
"Approximately 80% of the data organisations store is unstructured – email, social media, instant messages and other communications, documents, images, audio and video. Without the ability to index and search this data, organisations cannot say for sure how much information they have, where it is or what secrets, risks and value it contains," Mr Sheehy said.
Nuix is targeting increased market share in Asia for its next major international expansion. Nuix's unique ability to process major Asian file formats and handle all Asian character set encodings for processing, as well as the ability to localise the user interface for Asian languages, makes Nuix a natural and logical choice for Asian organisations.
- ends -
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software. Nuix's powerful, intuitive technology makes it possible to search, investigate and actively manage unstructured data sets of any size or complexity. This enables organisations to respond quickly and effectively to litigation or regulatory action, mitigate risks, reduce costs and extract value.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks