|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 09:20 PM EST||
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI) ("Northern Tier Energy") reported today that a small leak was detected in one of its process units. Standard emergency protocol was followed including clearing personnel from the immediate area, and informing local agencies. All employees have been accounted for and there are no reported injuries. Crude rates were not impacted. Refinery operations are normal.
About Northern Tier Energy
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serves the PADD II region of the United States. Northern Tier Energy operates a 84,500 barrels per stream day refinery located in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. Northern Tier Energy also operates 166 convenience stores and supports 68 franchised convenience stores, primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin, under the SuperAmerica trademark, and owns a bakery and commissary under the SuperMom's brand. Northern Tier Energy is headquartered in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
SOURCE Northern Tier Energy LP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks