|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
DOUGLAS, Isle of Man, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucent Group, a UK-based land site assembly firm whose focus is in the delivery of strategic land for residential development, has rebranded and released a new state-of-the-art web site. The new branding reflects the changes Lucent Group has made to illustrate their expertise in strategic land selection and active management of those land assets through the planning process, delivery and divestment.
Lucent identifies and raises acquisition capital from financial markets around the world for land investment in strategic land assets in high growth areas of the UK through the Lucent Strategic Land Fund, a Luxembourg domiciled Open Ended Investment Company and a dedicated fund of the KMG SICAV SIF.
Charles M. Flynn, CEO and Founder of Lucent Group stated, "The rebranding and launch of our new web site is an important evolutionary step for our organization. This transformation better reflects the value of our brand and the quality of experience, integrity and expertise we bring to land development in the UK through the Strategic Land Fund offering."
The web site is dedicated to showcasing the latest, as well as historic, performance of the land fund portfolio through state-of-the-art technology and enables greater investor awareness in Lucent's approach by highlighting the intellectual capital and industry experience of Lucent's leadership.
Inherent to the web site's overall redesign and rebranding strategy was to improve site usability and navigation in addition to providing investors and professional advisers who visit the site a deeper and richer understanding of Lucent's growing land investment portfolio and the specialist market knowledge that Lucent brings.
According to Director Rosamond Flynn, "the new web site and branding came about through branding planning sessions between Lucent's executive leadership and board members."
"Everyone agreed we needed to develop our brand to foster greater market awareness of the Lucent opportunity and what we are accomplishing in the UK, especially in light of so much global economic strife," stated Director Flynn. "This rebranding was carefully and methodically planned out specifically to differentiate ourselves in what is a fairly young industry in the UK; to develop an interactive platform that highlights that Lucent is led by a new generation of leadership with a fresh vision marked by global thinking, credible due diligence, customization of strategy and a certainty of execution to cultivate exceptional returns for our investors."
A new "Insights" section anchors the new web site's content to better inform investors and investment professionals. An illustrious panel of experts, including Stephen Sorrell, Bob Allies, Richard Jones, Steve Collins, Andrew Screen and Ben Mitchell offer a broad spectrum of insights into the market and economy, the investment industry as well as government policy as it relates to land investment and land development in the UK.
44 1624 647 070
SOURCE Lucent Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London