|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/28/12 -- Danbel Ventures Inc. ("Danbel" or the "Company") announces that Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") has issued Notices of Re-Assessment relating to the Company's corporate tax returns for the taxation years ending December 31, 2004 to and including December 31, 2009 and Ministry of Revenue (Ontario) has issued Notices of Re-Assessment relating to the Company's taxation years ending December 31, 2004 to and including December 31, 2009.
CRA denied the amended amounts requested by the Company for increase to non-capital loss of $175,000 (2004), $300,000 (2005), $300,000 (2006), $351,693 (2007), $373,736 (2008) and $418,585 (2009); disallowed expense amounts for interest and bank charges of $333,693 (2004), $373,736 (2005), $418,585 (2006), $468,815 (2007), $525,072 (2008), $588,081 (2009), and for general and administrative expenses of $13,500 (2009); and disallowed January 1, 2004 opening non-capital loss amount of $1,935,343 and January 1, 2009 opening non-capital loss amount of $2,230,764. As a result, CRA claims revised taxable income of $167,657 (2004), $297,932 (2005), $300,000 (2006), $351,693 (2007), $373,716 (2008) and $418,585 (2009), and the aggregate sum of $715,998.97 payable for Federal income taxes, penalties and assessment interest; and Ministry of Revenue (Ontario) claims the aggregate sum of $363,548 payable for income taxes, penalties and assessment interest.
Danbel disputes the re-assessments on the basis that CRA was not in possession of all pertinent documents in making its decision and Danbel intends to file Notices of Objection with CRA within the prescribed time period. The Company believes that once CRA examines various documents which were not in its possession during the audit, the Notices of Re-assessment will be reversed and all taxes, penalties and interest will also be reversed.
Danbel continues to seek opportunities to acquire an operating business or complete a transaction and, if so, Danbel intends to make an application to list its shares on a stock exchange. There is no assurance that the Company will be successful in these endeavours.
Shares Outstanding: 667,716
Danbel Ventures Inc.
Mr. Barry Polisuk
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London