|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 07:52 PM EST||
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (NYSE:GBX) will be presenting on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at the Raymond James 2012 Transportation Conference to be held in Chicago, IL.
The presentation will be webcast live, beginning at 9:45 a.m. CDT, on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, and can be accessed from the Greenbrier website at www.gbrx.com. To access the webcast, and supplemental slides, register at the "Webcasts" section on the home page of the Greenbrier website. The presentation will be archived for 90 days.
Greenbrier, (www.gbrx.com), headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is a leading supplier of transportation equipment and services to the railroad industry. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars in its three manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico and marine barges at its U.S. facility. It also repairs and refurbishes freight cars and provides wheels and railcar parts at 39 locations across North America. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars and refurbishes freight cars for the European market through both its operations in Poland and various subcontractor facilities throughout Europe. Greenbrier owns approximately 11,000 railcars, and performs management services for approximately 219,000 railcars.
SOURCE The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (GBX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks