|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 07:12 PM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Every celebration is as unique as the occasion it honors, and that's why Shutterfly, Inc., the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, makes it easy to create personalized invitations that are the perfect introduction to any event.
Boasting hundreds of exclusive designs, Shutterfly offers fresh and stylish options to set the tone for all of life's cherished moments -- whether you want to acknowledge your daughter's sense of style with designer photo cards that are "cool" enough for her sweet 16 or celebrate an engagement with classic party invitations.
Equally important to the invitation you choose is the information that you provide. Whether you opt for a clever rhyme or straightforward text, including all the pertinent details is a must.
- What: Generally, party invitations begin with announcing the type of celebration -- birthday, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah, holiday party.
- Who: Next, if not a general celebration -- holiday party, game night, wine tasting, etc. -- the invitation will announce the guest(s) of honor.
- When: This includes the day of the week, month, date and time: Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 1 p.m. -- and an ending time, if applicable.
- Where: Whether the celebration is at a special event venue, restaurant or residence, note the name of the place so guests can visualize the destination. Always include the complete street address, city, state and zip code; this makes it easier for guests to access directions online, or on a smartphone.
- R.S.V.P.: Be sure to include a response date, and at least one method of contact -- such as a phone number or email address.
While you can certainly send photo cards invitations with the details above, the more information you provide without giving everything away, the better. Depending on the type of celebration, more information may be necessary, such as a link to a personal or event website, dress code, etc.
With an array of choices for nearly every type of celebration, creating photo birthday cards and invitations with Shutterfly is the perfect way to share a special event with friends and family. View photo cards and invitations for all occasions at shutterfly.com.
Shutterfly is the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services. Shutterfly helps customers turn their precious memories into lasting keepsakes with its award-winning photo books, personalized holiday cards, announcements, invitations, and stationery, as well as custom home décor products and unique photo gifts including iPhone cases and water bottles. The company currently serves millions of customers who benefit from free, unlimited secure storage and a 100 percent happiness guarantee. For more information about Shutterfly visit www.shutterfly.com. Shutterfly is part of the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands which includes: Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, Wedding Paper Divas and Treat. For more information on Shutterfly, Inc. visit www.shutterfly.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher