|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 06:20 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that it will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference. William L. Transier, chairman, chief executive officer and president, is scheduled to speak on the company's business strategies and operational plans on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 1:30pm Central time.
A web cast of the presentation and copies of the slides will be available by accessing Endeavour's Internet home page at www.endeavourcorp.com.
Endeavour International Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas in the North Sea and the United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks