|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 06:10 PM EST||
CALGARY, Nov. 27, 2012 /CNW/ - Northern Spirit Resources Inc. ("Northern Spirit") (TSXV: NS) is pleased to announce that it has filed its unaudited consolidated financial statements for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 and the related management's discussion and analysis on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website at www.sedar.com.
All filings can be accessed electronically under Northern Spirit's profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Northern Spirit Resources Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks