|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 06:07 PM EST||
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Bill and the boys at Concert Chaos Entertainment just keep bringing the most interesting and hottest acts to Pittsburgh. The intimate venue is an awesome place to see the bands that bring the grime, funk, and fury of metal/punk/hardcore/metalcore/death metal/(stick your favorite genre here reader). The atmosphere is as welcoming as the bands- if you love the camaraderie that brings all of us geeks and freaks together. So, it was no suprise when Chaos brought Bam Margera and his travelling party to the 'Burgh.
With special guest such as A Breathless September, We Must Save the Princess, Liotta, The Failsafe, Royal Revise, Arcane Haven, Lady Vader Ent, Athens, Chain the Scylla, Dethlehem, a DJ Set by Black Daddy, and a Only Flesh: Flesh Hook Freak Show Performance, there was an amazing lot of talent from Pittsburgh and from across the country. But of course, the people were here to see Bam. And Bam gave the crowd not only himself, but CKY as his backing band...FOR MORE OF THIS ARTICLE GO TO
or to see ALL of the coverage Pittsburgh Music Magzine provides: www.pittsburghmusicmagazine.com
PITTSBURGH MUSIC MAGAZINE is designed to bring music news to the masses, we cover internationally, not just Pittsburgh. PMM was created to allow an outlet for musicians to promote their art where it is often underrepresented by mass market publications that don't understand the power of social media and the new demands of their audience. There are no limitations as to what type of music PMM will cover, from professional to amateur, all genres, all music related entertainment, it really is all about bringing great music news to those who truly love music. Pittsburgh Music Magazine is growing rapidly with requests by artists and their representatives to cover their shows, releases, and news coming in at a relentless pace. With a tremendous number of daily hits on their site, PMM has an excellent presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Digg, and StumbleUpon as well.
Media Contact: Alan Welding Pittsburgh Music Magazine, 412-292-0511, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Pittsburgh Music Magazine
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks